Who are we?
The Laiterie de l’Outaouais is a local company which, among its shareholders, counts a cooperative of just over 35 workers as well as a consumer cooperative of approximately 600 members.
Thanks to the consumers of the region and the expertise of its workers our regional Dairy was able to be reborn in 2010, following the efforts and mobilization of the region to:
- Preserve and continue to develop the dairy processing expertise in the region
- Protect the environment by avoiding the need for milk produced in the region to travel hundreds of kilometers to be processed and hundreds of kilometers to return to our grocery store shelves
- Demonstrate our know-how
Laiterie de l’Outaouais offers its range of dairy products in the grocery stores of the Outaouais and Ottawa region. The vast majority of convenience stores in the Outaouais region also offer their customers good fresh milk from the Laiterie de l’Outaouais.
Today, Laiterie de l’Outaouais relies on a vast network of distributors offering an outstanding service that allows us to remain present and active in the food market and throughout the Outaouais and Ottawa.
Mission and values
As the youngest micro-dairy in Quebec, Laiterie de l’Outaouais remains at the forefront of technology and respect for the rigorous criteria of the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
At the heart of its mission is to offer quality dairy products that exceed all industry standards thanks to the freshness of pure local milk, pasteurized according to the traditional method.
Therefore, the Laiterie de l’Outaouais is based on the following values:
- The quality of its products to build customer loyalty
- The environment: for the well-being of future generations
- The local economy to generate economic benefits here
- Respect and trust to contribute to a healthy work environment
- Community involvement to contribute to local community development
La crème de la crème is the Laiterie de l’Outaouais!
Mr. Stéphane Jobin
Mr. Sébastien Léonard
Director of Operations
Members of the Board of Directors
Mr. Yannick Bouchard
Mr. Danny Gollain
Mr. Samuel Leduc-Gauthier
Mr. Richard Nadeau